Societé Algerienne pour la production de Poids Lourds de marque Mercedes-Benz SPA "SAPPL Mercedes-Benz", in partnership with the World-class Automotive Manufacture Daimler, is setting up its new operations in Algiers, for the production of Trucks and Buses
We are looking for an executive Assistant to the CEO
Rols and responsabilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; taking meeting minutes, composing and preparing reports and correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, company staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic Initiatives; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support
- Researches, prioritizes, and foilows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of wich may have organizational impact.
- Successfuly lead the company.
- Stong organizational skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremly effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: 3 to 10 years of experience supporting C-level Executives, preferably in a large organization
- Experience and interst in internal and external communications, partenership development, and project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Oulook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
Please send CV's in English, accompanied with an introduction letter explaining what makes you a good asset for our company. THANK YOU